Monday 25 May 2015

Fire Elemental

Just gonna do a quick cross-over post from my lead-adventure blog, since I want to show off a just completed miniature:

A dwarf fighter desperately tries to stop the Fiery Harbinger before it immolates the entire village.
I quite like the miniature - very elegant and simple, if a little bit silly (Fire with a perfect bum -  cheesecake). It is a cool, and archetypical, design, though. I like the rising dynamic of the pose, and the slender shape contrasted by the huge wings. Good stuff.

I loosely followed this tutorial in the painting, though it didnt quite turn out as well as I had hoped (mostly due to me not having the patience to properly blend stuff).

I haven't flocked the base yet, as the varnish is still drying.

Cheers! And thanks for reading.
~Affun

No comments:

Post a Comment