Friday 21 August 2015

An Evil Warband and other stuff.

Having gathered a group of followers, a Dark Champion raids the northern villages in the kingdoms of men. Only with great courage, skill at arms and sacrifice can such a warband be defeated.




Miniature from Ral Partha: Hikzar Bloodaxe, apparantly. I think he makes a great Chaos warrior, or similar dark knight character.

A dwarf from Hasslefree - Very oldschool in its look. He provides some much needed missile support for the warband, utilizing the trait "blast" to simulate the spreadfire of the blunderbuss.


I've also painted up a foundry Excitadel Norman/Norse. Great miniature, and I have another batch of them waiting for paint. They'll definitely form the basis of another warband. I find them perfect for city guard type characters, so they might be either a player warband, or npc's for a scenario.




2 comments:

  1. very nice. I have reposted a link to your blog in the song of blades yahoo group.

    ReplyDelete