Friday 17 July 2015

Frostgrave-things!

This arrived today: 


  It's been quite a bit of time since I got such a large box of goodies, so I was quite excited to get stuck in.
The frostgrave warriors sprue looks like this:





Got 4 of those in the box. Pretty neat. The detail is quite good, and there's definitely a lot of bits. My only complaint is that some of the one handed weapon arms are a bit samey. Could do with a bit more variety in the poses. Still - Looks like a great kit. I've allready put an entire sprue together.


Put a Greatsword head on this guy, since I thought it fitted. In Frostgrave terms, he's a "thug", though really - I'll be using him for everything from a generic bandit to levy-warriors or fierce foot in Lion Rampant.
Another thug with Greatsword head. A bit younger looking. I like the dishevelled hair - I imagine these guys being sort of desperate greasy-haired types.

Here's the not-plastic stuff I got. Some freebies (treasure tokens and "scenery", as well as a knight):



Close-up of the metals.

No comments:

Post a Comment