Saturday 29 August 2015

The Challenge

So, for the next month, I want to do a challenge.
I took a look at my table, and I saw too much of this:


Then I looked around and saw some more:



... and then I opened the closet, and looked at even more:


I need to do something about this. So I came up with this gambit for September:

Paint twice as many miniatures as I buy during the month. That is 2 miniatures for every one bought.

Thus, I hope to make a little dent in my pile of lead, and at the same time buy fewer things that just end up sitting around.If it's a success, I might even just instate it as a general rule. Anyways, that is the challenge I set down for myself.

At the end of September, I'll do a tally and evaluate whether it was a success or not.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your challenge !

    I don't know how but every month I end with more miniatures, even though I'm poor as a rat. I should set some goals as you have done. Maybe for October...

    ReplyDelete